We are looking for a creative junior graphic designer to join our team. The responsibilities of a junior graphic designer include creating designs according to specifications, reporting to the senior graphic designer, and improving design tasks.
To be successful as a junior graphic designer, you should have original ideas and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a successful junior graphic designer should be able to create imaginative designs, be open to learning more and create impressive designs that promote the company’s vision.
- Understanding project requirements and ideas.
- Using graphic techniques to create drafts.
- Producing logos, banners, and interfaces.
- Pitching creative concepts.
- Collaborating with the team to launch projects.
- Using feedback from other designers to improve.
- Graphic qualification or similar.
- Up to 3 years of working experience as a graphic designer.
- Experience with design software and graphics editing software, such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of design techniques, such as prototyping.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Time management skills.
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving.